Boosting confidence by inspiring students to set and achieve goals, setting their own pace for life-long learning.
Our one-room school house approach is based on the principle that children want to learn and achieve, and that with access to resources, respect for their interests, and positive guidance—there is no limit to the potential. Our goal is to give students the platform needed to create, dream and become the problem-solvers of today and into the future. Local business owners (Success Mentors) take an active role in the success of students and the school, and parents are always welcome to participate and inspire (or be inspired). Win Room School House is a community resource, serving as a think tank for innovative ideas, and setting the bar high for excellence.
- Shorter school day
- Year-round school with flexible vacations
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Students create their own curriculum
- K-5th graders grouped together
- Students teach and learn from one another
- Students learn at their own pace
- Success Mentors give real-world education
I would love to homeschool my kids, but can't. Win Room gives our family the same flexibility and nurturing environment--but I get to keep my job! --Elaine, mother of 2